Hi all, after been so frustrated with the iPhone keyboard I decided to team up with a designer. We have been researching for over 3 months now and we are finally putting together our own Dyslexic Friendly Keyboard for Android and IOS, there will also be a Desktop version.
I'd love to hear your thoughts:
Current features include:
Dyslexia Friendly Autocorrect
- Boost confidence with a dyslexic friendly autocorrect that covers words phonetically and using homophones.
- Predictive text that will think of the word or phrase you’re looking for.
- Hold down on any word to get synonyms or other suggestions of different words.
Voice to Text
- Dictation and voice recognition features that will eventually learn your language to your personal style.
- Reads back your message before you click send so you can confirm it is correct.
- We have our own set of emojis to express
- Voice to text and text to speech features.
- Different colour and blue tint glasses overlay for low visibility and to make letters clear.
Traits of Dyslexia - Specific Tools - Personal Experiences
1 post • Page 1 of 1